Building a few more Distortion 2 boxes, wow, really impressed myself with this paintjob!
Working on another distortion – it’s going to have the same circuit as Distortion 1 in it, but with a different opamp and different transistors.
Super happy with the paint job! Haven’t even started the circuit yet but I wanted to try this idea out that I had in my head.
Unfortunately I managed to pick up some real stinkers. They weren’t even that cheap – about £4.50 each, I got 4, the first one I used was alright, took quite a bit of sanding. The other 3, 2 are mostly unusable, one is probably fine with a bit of sanding.
Stick to what you know folks! I am going to just use Eddystone boxes I think now, or the 125b’s from Tayda for things a bit bigger.
I was painting this veroboard, just to make it more fun.
Then when I picked it up, I realised it had left a super fun pattern on my little paint stand
Did some experimenting
Added another colour!
Crazy, just wish I had more rattle cans about! Ordered a crate of paint to remedy 🙂